Friday, January 15, 2010

Crawlin' Jack

When Anne broke the news to Jeff, "There are going to be three Horches in this family," he began blogging. Jeff's Journey to Fatherhood made its debut and carried us throughout the entire delivery process. Thankfully, Jeff decided to take us on the next leg of the journey.

www.thehorches.com/blog will introduce you to the world of Jack.

As a devoted and completely nutso "Gram" I faithfully follow --- sometimes telling my friends they just HAVE to see the latest Jack pics. But most times I control my grandmotherly urges.

HOWEVER, they posted a video that is a MUST SEE. I know he isn't your grandson, but your life will be richer by far after watching crawlin' Jack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTI3KCxYNDM
Turn up the volume to get the full effect.

No comments: