Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet the Red Head


Thanks to L'Oreal's color # 7, I am often auburn-haired. But is is temporary and varies dramatically, even from day to day. At heart, I have brown hair.

I want you to meet the newest member of my family ---- a red-head through and through. The color isn't sprayed on --- it is baked into the metal.

I am taking suggestions for a pet name. I tried this with my dear Cruiser and auditioned a number of names like Rhonda, Sue, and other Beach Boy monikers. However, in the end, "the Cruiser" just became its ID. As you know, it is usually "The Cruiser and I did this and this and this." We are a team.

But "the cart" just doesn't have the same cache. A friend threw two possibilities in to the pot yesteday: "Jack" and "Little Red." Jack would be appropriate as it is truly nimble and quick. Little Red has the lead right now. Of course, in Texas, it will have to be "L'il Red."

You can just tell a true redhead (but you can't tell them much....booooooo). I like that the red won't wash off when it rains. L'Oreal #7 will have to be the closest I come to experiencing life in the red lane, but I will enjoy riding around Holly Lake Ranch with _________.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute! Can't wait to come visit the "red head"!!

Jeff Horch said...

How about the "Flyin' Tomato"

We look forward to riding around in the fun, new cart.