Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun in the Sun



"Hey, Gram ---- those girls think I am cute!'" Oh,my. Where did his childhood go? He will be fifth grade next year and already I see him preening as he makes his way around the pool. I have much to learn - and in a hurry!
When I wish for him to just stop turning into a teenager, I remember God doesn't want us to stay as children. I know He wants us mature and secure. I know He wants us changed into the image of His own dear Son.
"Watch me, Gram." That call never changes....each generation asks for attention. How thankful I am to watch Andrew. And, I thankful I am He watches over me with a never wandering eye. Andrew and I had lots of fun in the sun today on this first day of summer vacation. My prayer is he will have hours and hours of joy in the Son!

No comments: