Monday, June 1, 2009

Brenda's Blog

I don't have any nifty pics for this entry. I just want you to know how much fun I have had thinking about the sights and sounds on this road trip. Thank you for the emails, the calls, the FB messages, and the prayers.
My friend, Gary, wrote tonight on FB and said "Congratulations! I don't know any men who would take on a trip like this alone."
It has been so exhilarating, I don't want to stop for awhile. No, I can't drive out on another fabulous road trip (at least not for awhile), but I am continuing with the "eyes wide open living" learned while blogging.
Every day or so, I will share observations. Feel free to come along for this ride. And, if you want to toss ideas my way, feel free to write on my FB wall, email me at Brenda@breakfastwithfred.com, or grab me as I chase the deer out of my yard in the piney woods.
See you in the blogosphere!