Monday, June 28, 2010

Howdy to all!



It appears my computer is finally clicking on all cylinders and hopefully, I will be able to add a pic for you. I am way, way behind, but this one represents a huge hug from me to you. How I appreciate your prayers, your calls, your messages. They mean so much.



This weekend I was blessed to witness the dedication and celebration of the Garden of Hope and Faith Walk in Brockville, Ontario.

There is no way to adequately describe it, but in future posts I will add several pictures to give you a flavor. Please --- if you are ever in Eastern Ontario (or have friends heading that way), don't miss this extraordinary, sacred place. God has touched this garden with His loving hand. The Holy Spirit just fills the expanse of green, dotted with water falls, ponds, sculptures of world class quality, and scripture to lead our hearts to Him.

I am grateful for the opportunity to share in this weekend, but even more grateful to know the Lord God Almighty as my father who lovingly provides such experiences. HE IS SO GOOD!



I

No comments: