Friday, June 18, 2010

Gram Time


Good Day! SPF 85 slathered on Jack, and ready for fun, we hit the water....
Giving Anne a little free time, Jeff, Jack, and I did some mall walking.
Tonight I had a date with Jack while Mom and Dad went to see Ironman 2. I was happy to know they were less than impressed with it. Last week my geriatric friend and I sat through it, puzzled and wondering about the mass appeal of the flick.
Anne loved knowing "Baby Will" enjoyed the pool, as well. So many stories we will have for him when he arrives in October.
No profound observations tonight ---- Willie Nelson is singing "Drinking champagne and feeling no pain...."on PBS as I type. Guess I am awfully glad for a heart full of gratitude and not a head full of hangover.
As I sat holding Jack tonight, Ifelt the presence of God and knew the blessing of his life. Mighty oak trees from little acorns grow! :)

No comments: