Monday, March 29, 2010

Please be patient with me

This looks like a leftover from the 30 year snow storm of several weeks ago, doesn't it? BUT NO! A week ago I awoke on a Sunday morning, got busy getting ready for church and waited for sunrise with no thought of the weather. As I walked through the house, I glanced out and saw THIS! Winter wasn't finished.
Today it is 70 degrees and hopefully no more surprises await. But it reminded me of the phrase we used in the 70s: PBPGIFWMY....Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet. Winter wasn't finished with us and had a last hoorah.
I am thankful the snow melted, but I am also very thankful God doesn't give up on me with a last hoorah! There is so much work left for Him to do and I am grateful He is faithful in and out of season.

No comments: